Some of the Personal Information processed by this website may qualify as Sensitive Personal Information under applicable laws because it can be used to infer information about your physical health or condition. If you provide Sensitive Personal Information via this website, for example by carrying out a health assessment, we will assume that you consent to the processing of this Sensitive Personal Information in order to provide the services requested via the website and not for other purposes.
This website may include web pages that give you the opportunity to provide us with Personal Information. You do not have to provide us with Personal Information if you do not want to; however, that may limit your ability to use certain functions of this website or to request certain services or information.
This website operates on a computer server located in the United States of America. However, specific web pages that provides you with an opportunity to submit Personal Information via the website, for example when you register for an account or complete a form, are operated on computer servers in the United Kingdom or Australia. This means that your Personal Information is processed in the United Kingdom or Australia and information relating to you will only be transferred to the United States of America in aggregate or other non-personally identifiable form.
You may supply certain Personal Information when you use this website. This information includes:
- Personal Information that you provide when registering for an account, such as your name, user name, email address, and information supplied to keep your account secure.
- Personal Information that you provide when filling in forms, carrying out assessments, or sending communications through the website.
- Correspondence you send to us.
Personal Information processed via this website may be used for a number of purposes, either with your prior consent or as permitted by law, such as:
- To maintain and manage your account for which you have registered, provide you with customized services on our website, and enhance your experience on the website.
- Provide you with information that you have requested.
- Respond to your enquiries.
- To perform business analyses or for other purposes to improve the quality of our business, the website, and the services offered.
- Other purposes in accordance with your consent.
If you provide Personal Information about another person to us, we assume you have the consent of that individual to enable us to collect, use or share their information as described in this policy.
Personal Information may be shared in the following circumstances:
- To third-parties that provide services on our behalf, including website development, maintenance and support to the extent that these entities need such information to perform their services or as required by law.
- To third-parties when we reasonably believe we are required to do so by law or in order to investigate, prevent, or respond to suspected or actual unlawful or other prohibited activities related to the website, including, but not limited to fraud, breach of Terms and Conditions, or other activities.
- Other entities within the Company.
- Other third-parties in accordance with your consent.
Website and Information Security
We use a number of physical security, electronic security, and procedural security methods, designed to protect the security and integrity of this website. Due to the nature of the Internet and online communications, however, we cannot guarantee that any information transmitted online or through this website will remain absolutely confidential, and we are not liable for the illegal acts of third parties such as criminal hackers.
Online Communication Practices
We may send electronic newsletters, notification of account status, satisfaction surveys, and other communications, on a periodic basis. We may also send email communications regarding topics such as general health benefits, website updates, health conditions, and general health topics. We obtain appropriate consent for such communications and offer opt out or unsubscribe mechanisms as required by law.
United Behavioral Health
425 Market Street, 27th Floor
San Francisco, California 94105
Please call your EAP phone number or contact your Human Resources department.
To submit a general inquiry or to learn about how to make a request to access information, please visit the applicable regional website.
*Resources and information available to you on liveandworkwell.com may vary depending on your benefit.